Take control of your admin dashboard!
This plugin gives you an easy way to customize your WordPress administrator dashboard.
- Select which user roles you’d like to customize.
- select which admin dashboard widgets you’d like to have displayed.
- You also get the option to show a new ‘custom widget’ which you can then add your desired content.
This custom widget is a great way to add documentation for your clients or leave notes for yourself right there on the admin dashboard when you or your users logs in. We use it for almost all of our clients so that they have documentation they need to manage their WordPress sites.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Within Settings, click on Dashboard Manager. This is where you’ll configure your dashboard and enter content for your custom admin widget.
- Does this plugin work with MultiPress?
Yes, indeed it does.
- How do I add multiple custom widgets?
You can’t. It’s quite possible that a future version will include this.
- Can I display a different custom widget for different roles?
No. This only works for one set of user roles. The user roles that you select will see the dashboard that you’ve specified, including custom widget. All other user roles will see the WordPress default set of widgets.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“ABD Dashboard Widget Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “ABD Dashboard Widget Manager” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed screen output that showed when WordPress debug was turned on.
- Improved documentation and new screenshots.