The plugin allows the WordPress site administrator to easily control access to pages based on the user’s role.
Select the page / taxonomy types in the plugin settings and after that you can restrict access to users according to their roles.
- Support for standard and custom pages and posts
- Support for standard and custom taxonomies
- Custom Redirect
- Setting actions for guests (visitors)
- weDevs Settings API wrapper class
http://tareq.weDevs.com Tareq’s Planet
- Upload the ‘access-pages-by-role-for-admin’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on ‘Setting’ – ‘Access Pages Control’ in the left admin bar of your dashboard
If you wish to check available translations or help with plugin translation to your language visit this link
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Access Pages by Role for Admin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“Access Pages by Role for Admin” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- initial relese