This field will provide you more options and flexibility on how you would like to present an instruction or message to your client’s (or site in general) admin interface.
- Support PHP.
- Option to hide label when field is displayed.
Compatible with Advanced Custom Fields:
- 4 (tested up to 4.4.6)
- 5 (PRO, tested up to 5.3.7)
PS: You need Advanced Custom Fields installed to use this.
PPS: Even more awesome if you have Advanced Custom Fields PRO installed.
Important note: Use this with utmost care.
- Check and make sure you have installed Advanced Custom Fields.
- Upload ‘acf-enhanced-message’ to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ folder.
- Go ahead and activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ admin page in WordPress.
- Create a field group and check ‘Enhanced Message’ (under Layout) that is now available.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“ACF Enhanced Message Field” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Fix: don’t process load field outside admin interface
- Compatible with ACF 4.4.6 and ACF Pro 5.3.7
- Prevent class conflict if this plugin is already added directly in your plugin/theme.
- Fix: Prevent style being printed in json export
- Fix: Updated the prefix of group fields to hide again fields that are not necessary/required.
- First release, fresh and innocent but will get you there.