A simple address book plugin.
You can view and edit addresses (names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.) in the administration interface (under Manage > Addressbook or as its own top-level menu item), or embed a read-only list of addresses in posts and/or pages.
- Gravatar support for both address lists;
- hCard microformat support in the address list.
Still to come (hassle me if you want these now):
- Import/export to a bunch of formats;
- Firefox Operator addon scripts to export external addressed into Addressbook;
- Pass various options to the
<addressbook />element, to sort and limit and whatnot;
- Templates for the address list display;
- Photo upload (probably over-ride the Gravatar, and show a note that there is a Gravatar?);
- Custom fields;
addressbook directory to your
/wp-content/plugins/ directory ;
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
You can embed a list of your addresses in a blog post or page by putting
<addressbook /> wherever you want the list to appear. The HTML generated by this conforms to the hCard microformat standard, which also means that you can fine-tune the appearance of the list via your theme’s stylesheet. The default presentation is pretty boring.
There is no need to de-activate and then re-activate Addressbook to upgrade.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Addressbook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།