This is a simple plugin to display the content in to unblockable popup window. this popup window will open by clicking the button or link.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2012/05/25/wordpress-popup-plugin-anything-popup/
- Live Demo : Live Demo
- More Information : More Information
- Plugin URL : Plugin URL
This is a simple plugin to display the content in to unblockable popup window. this popup window will open by clicking the button or link. we can place the button or link on the widget, post and pages. in the admin we have HTML editor to manage the popup content. also in the admin we have option to choose the width and height of the popup window.
Popup windows are generally new web browser windows to display the content. but this is the CSS based modal popup window.
- Easy to configuration.
- HTML Editor to add popup contact.
- Plugin supports Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE 7,8,9,10
- Drag and drop the widget
- Paste the php code to your desired template location
- Short code for pages and posts
<?php AnythingPopup( $pop_id = "1" ); ?>
- Polish (pl) – Abdul Sattar
How to change/update the style?
How to add the image on the popup onclick link?
How to add button on the popup onclick link?
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Anything Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“Anything Popup” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Anything Popup” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
New demo link
Tested up to 3.4.2
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your gallery.
Tested up to 3.5
Option to add multiple pop up on single page.
Tested up to 3.6
Added few security features.
New admin layout.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (anything-popup.po) available in the languages folder.
- Tested up to 3.9
- JScolor picker added for color selection in admin content management page.
Support short code in the popup (i.e You can add other plugin short code inside this popup window)
- Tested up to 4.0
- Fixed IE popup position issue (Plugin supports Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE 7,8,9,10)
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.4
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.1
- Tested up to 5.2
- Uninstall option added. All plugin reference and plugin table will be cleared during uninstallation.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Small code change for mobile screen.
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use plugin short code in thw widget.
- Tested up to 5.9