Automatically generate the Featured Image from the first image in post or any custom post type only if Featured Image is not set manually. Featured Image Generation From Title. Native image search for Elementor, Gutenberg, Classic Editor.
CREATE A FEATURED IMAGE IN 5 SECONDS
1. Generate or remove featured images in one click.
2. Customize the process – generate or remove featured images
from the list of posts or pages.
3. Native image search for Elementor, Gutenberg, Classic Editor.
4. Use filters – generate or remove featured images based on the
post type, status, category, or the creation date.
5. Automatically generates an image for each post from the post title and sets it as the featured image. NEW!
6. Search & upload featured images from popular stock
AFI (APT) users save up to 20 minutes per hour on generating content for a website.
Let’s go through the process of creating a post and see how timesaving APT can be.
- Enter a post title.
- Add a text.
- Search for images with the Creative Commons license.
Download images from a search page or a stock service.
- Upload images. Add them to a post accordingly.
- Upload a featured image.
- Publish a post.
It takes six steps to create a post.
Now imagine that APT turns three steps into one! Learn how to save up to 30% time for more engaging activities!
This plugin is a must-have for every WordPress blog. Don’t
hesitate to install this content maker tool on your website.
Recommend it to your friends and colleagues; maximize their
time and make their websites better!
New features of AFI automatically generates an image for each post from the post title and sets it as the featured image. The image will then be included in your theme wherever the featured image for the post is called for.
It’s good to have an image in every post and page that you create. It helps for things like search engine optimization, social sharing, and just the attractiveness of your website or blog. But sometimes it can take longer to find a good image for a particular blog post than to write the post itself. And often, quality images are expensive.
This features of APT simplifies the process of publishing content and saves you money. It will automatically create a customized image for each post or page that you write. You can select a background image to match the look and feel of your blog, and the plugin will automatically write the title (or other text of your choosing) of a new or updated post or page on top of this background image to create a unique featured image for each post.
- Filters to generate or remove featured images based on the post type, status, category, or the creation date
- Generate or remove featured images from the list of posts or pages
- Featured Image Generation From Title.
- Upload your own background images.
- Upload your own fonts.
- Position the text on the image.
- Unlimited search & upload featured images from Google, Unsplash, Pixabay.
- Images are recommended by the NEURAL NETWORK.
- Import all images from the post text to the media library.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
Clearfy – WordPress optimization plugin and disable ultimate tweaker
Robin image optimizer – Make your WordPress site blazingly fast and rank higher in search engines.
Woody ad snippets – Save up to 70 hours of routine work on your WordPress website monthly!
Social Slider Widget – Display Instagram feeds in widgets, posts, pages, or anywhere else using shortcodes
AntiSpam – Stop spam form submissions on your WordPress
THANKS TO THE PLUGIN DEVELOPERS
We’ve used some of the powerful features from the
plugins: Dynamic Featured Image, Featured Image from URL, Regenerate Thumbnails, Force Regenerate Thumbnails, Recent Posts Widget Extended
- English (default), always included
- Italian — big thanks to @marcnyc
- Spanish (Spain) — big thanks to @nobnob
- Dutch — big thanks to @psmits1567
- Spanish (Venezuela) — big thanks to @nobnob, @yordansoares
- French (France) — @btpub
- Swedish — @elbogen
We are very need for your help with translating the
Auto Featured Image plugin into your native language. We want to make it international and understandable for everyone. Please contact us via email inside the plugin, or create a topic on our support forum if you can help with the translations. In exchange for your help, we will give you better support and our premium plugins absolutely free!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->APT – disable unused features screen to configure the plugin
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Auto Featured Image (Auto Post Thumbnail)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“Auto Featured Image (Auto Post Thumbnail)” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- FIX: Some fixes
- FIX: Image search in the post text
- Some fixes for compatibility with premium plugin
- ADD: CRON scheduled image generation (New option in settings) – PREMIUM
- FIX: Compatibility with ShortPixel plugin
- FIX: Generating images after importing via XML-RPC
- FIX: Optimization of image generation
- FIX: Google search API issue
- ADD: Default image for generation
- FIX: Memory allocate error on Generation page
- FIX: Font for title generation
- Some fixes
- Fixed: Errors
- Fixed: Some fixes
- Fixed: Some fixes
- Fixed: Security issue
- Add: Sidebar on this plugin pages
- Fixed: Link to the pricing page
- Fixed: WP 5.8 compatibility.
- Fixed: post type generation.
- Fixed: multisite support.
- Other minor fixes
- New appearance of the plugin pages.
- Add: Logging the generation process.
- Fixed: generation fixes.
- Other minor fixes
- Fixed: Adding images to the post text.
- Add: Import all images from the post text to the media library. (PRO)
- Other minor fixes
- Fixed: Encoding issues (On the generated image, the title displayed html entities instead of characters.).
- Added: New option in the image settings: dimensions of the generated image
- Other minor fixes
- Added: NEW OPTION: Search for an image by title of the post in Google (PRO)
- Fixed: Encoding issues. Solution by @bibliata
- Fixed: Uppercase issue (agréable > AGRéABLE) strtoupper() -> mb_strtoupper()
- Raised the minimum version of PHP -> 7.0
- Other minor fixes
- Fixed: Selecting a date on the mass generation page
- Fixed: jQuery.fn.load() and other bugs after update to WordPress 5.5
- Fixed: Google image search
- Added: Images in posts are recommended by the NEURAL NETWORK. (PRO)
- Fixed: generation of featured images
- Added: “Commercial and derived use” checkbox for Google search
- Fixed: Divi theme compatible
- Added: Automatically generation an image for each post from the post title and sets it as the featured image
- Added: Settings for featured image generation
- Added: Support for WordPress mobile apps (automatic add featured image when creating/updating a post)
- Redesigned Settings page
- Fixed: “Metadata error” when trying to download an image from photobank
- Fixed: In some cases the plugin did not find images in the post text
- Fixed: (PRO) In the automatic generation filter, you can select a custom post type if it is displayed on the frontend
- Many other minor changes and bugfixes
- New: Bulk delete thumbnails
- New: Before searching images in the text of the post, the shortcodes are executed
- Updated About page
- Translation into Russian language
- Other minor changes and bugfixes
- Fixed: Php warning “is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect”. more
- Fixed: Errors in the plugin on user requests
- New: Bulk Featured Images generation
- New: Featured Images selective generation
- New: Manual Featured Images Selection
- New: Image search in Google, Unsplash, Pixabay
- New: Compatibility with Elementor and Gutenberg.
- Fix for unchecked extension of uploaded files
- Tested with the latest wordpress release.
- Fix for SQL error begin caused due to no ID
- Tested with WordPress-3.6.x
- Small tweaks
- Tested with WordPress-3.5.1
- Added fix for featured images behaving differently in WordPress version 3.4. NOTE: This version will fix only images in future posts. For fixing images of past posts see http://www.clickthrough-marketing.com/how-to-fix-auto-post-thumbnail-on-wordpress-3.4-seo-friendly-800610805/
- Added fix for jquery progress bar error causing due to WordPress version 3.1
- Added back publish_post action so that regular posts work without any issues.
- Added code to check whether the image exists in database before trying to fetch it.
- Added code to correctly link the featured/post thumbnail with the post so that the Media Library shows the association correctly.
- Assigning title to the generated featured/post thumbnail by extracting it from the title of processed image.
Added support for creating featured thumbnails for custom post types as well. Batch processing will also generate thumbnails for any type of post.
Renamed Gen. Post Thumbnails to Auto Featured Image and moved it under Settings menu.
- Added Batch Processing capability to generate post thumbnails for already published posts.
- A new menu item Gen. Post Thumbnails is added under Tools menu.
Added functionality to generate Post Thumbnail for scheduled posts. Thumbnail will be generated when scheduled post gets published.
Added a wrapper function using cURL for file_get_contents in case ‘allow_url_fopen’ ini setting is off.