This add-on allows you to directly issue Open Badges from your WordPress site. The add-on works with the BadgeOS plugin exposing achievements earned as Open Badges Assertions. The add-on integrates with the Mozilla Issuer API to allow award badges to be pushed to their Mozilla Backpack.
Resources / Helpful Links
This plugin was developed using the BadgeOS Boilerplate Add-On by @mhawksey at the Association for Learning Technology for the Open Course in Technology Enhanced Learning (ocTEL). For more information about BadgeOS see the resource below:
- BadgeOS.org – Contact Us, Video Tutorials, Examples, News
- Credly.com – Manage lifelong credentials that matter
- BadgeOS on GitHub – Report issues, contribute code
- First get and activate the free BadgeOS plugin.
- Get and activate the free JSON API plugin.
- Then upload the ‘badgeos-open-badges-issuer’ plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (or upload to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Open Badges Issuer Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Open Badges Issuer Add-on” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed issue with sending badges to Backpage from http sites
- stronger salt to obscure recipient email
- option to not include the plugin css
- Integrated ‘send to backpack’ in all badge listings where user has achieved award
- Improved [badgeos_backpack_push] shortcode functionality including search option
- Fixed missing from menu
- Intial release