A widget that shows player data received from the bf3stats.com API. There are several options a user can enable and disable in the widget settings.
ATTENTION: The data that is shown can be old. This is because bf3stats.com has not got a player update function yet. A soon as there is I will implement it into this widget.
You can use the “Manual Update” link in the widget settings to update the data on bf3stats.com.
Shown data will be:
- Kill / death ratio
- Win / lose ratio
- Longest headshot
- Implement automatic player update
- Add cache
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your widgetized sections
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Battlefield 3 Statistics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Added none file based caching
- Added form option for caching time in minutes
- Preparation for playerupdate function
- Added error handling for API
- Fixed error bug
- Code cleanup
- Removed caching (for now)
- First release