BharatX Pay in 3 is a white-labeled Pay in 3 parts plugin
which allows your customers to split their payments into
3 parts, one tap, with any documentation.
The user gets access to “Buy now pay later”, and has to
pay 1/3rd of the amount at the time of placing the order
and the rest after 30 days and 60 days, with no extra charge.
The payment gateway would be a standalone feature at the checkout
page and can be customised as per your needs.
For example, it can also be called “YourBrandName Pay in 3″,
helping you to build/strengthen your brand name further,
and building customers trust and engagement with your website.
After the customer chooses Pay in 3 on the checkout page,
the customer goes through a one minute sign-in process via
a popup and after the payment is completed, is redirected
to the payment confirmation page, making it a seamless
process with low drop-off due to the ease of the flow.
- Integrate a white-labelled Pay in 3 feature at the checkout page
- Allow customers to pay in 3 easy instalments
- Includes a widget at the product page displaying the Pay in 3- features.
- 0 Documentation, no hidden fees and charges
- 1 minute hassle-free seamless setup
- Works like a payment gateway. Integrate it like a payment gateway. Receive funds like a payment gateway on T+1, with no business risk.
- Log into your WordPress admin
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for BharatX Pay In 3 Feature
- Click Install Now under “BharatX Pay In 3 Feature”
- Activate the plugin
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
wp-content/plugins/folder of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Code Snippets plugin from ‘Plugins’ page
Do you have any credentials using which I can test your product out?
For testing purposes you can enter the following testing credentials made up of your API key and secret key.
Merchant Partner Id: testPartnerId
Merchant Private Key: testPrivateKey
What happens if I transact with test credentials?
All successfull transactions with the testing credentials will be refunded within 24hrs.
You can get support for this by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have checked the product out. I want to go live with it. How do I do that?
That’s amazing! Welcome to the BharatX family. We just need a few details from you to go live.
You can email email@example.com to get you sorted within 2 working hours.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“BharatX Pay In 3” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “BharatX Pay In 3” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Security and UI enhancements
- Initial Release
- Fixes Price Text on product pages and updated credential setting UI
- Fixed multiple price text on pages
- Added Feature : Exclude Payment Gateway For Specific Product Ids
- Added Webhook Feature for Payment Confirmation
- Added Refund Payment Feature
- Fix: Occassionaly the payment method would result in ‘Sorry, there was a problem with your payment’ error
- Feat: auto choose pay in 3 option at checkout
- Fix: logo size standardization
- Feat: more descriptive payment gateway description
- Fix: phone number validation happens for all payment gateways
- Fix: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
- Fix: autoselect.js missing in public directory
- Fix: action in checkout page was causing infinite loading in checkout page at some instances. Fixed by switching to a filter.
- Fix: Messaging strings and gateway enablement based on partner limit configurations.
- Fix: Plugin breaks admin panel
- Feat: allow PDP logo override
- Fix: security bugs
- Feat: skipped receipt page before redirecting to BharatX flow
- Better logs for debugging purposes
- Feat: support for V2 BharatX APIs
- Better logs for refund requests