By default, BuddyPress does not include comments from non-members (or non-logged-in users more generally) in the sitewide activity stream. This plugin records activity items for those comments.
Please note: the latest version of this plugin (1.2) will NOT work with versions of BuddyPress between 1.2RC and 1.2.1. BP versions 1.2.2+ are supported. Please download an earlier version of this plugin for compatibility with older versions of BuddyPress
- Upload the directory ‘/bp-include-non-member-comments/’ to your WP plugins directory and activate from the Dashboard of the main blog.
- If you’re using a version of BP prior to 1.2, you’ll need to uncomment lines 13 and 14 of the plugin in order to activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“BP Include Non-member Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Fixed some PHP warnings
- Improved PHP 5.4 performance
- Unit tests
- Added checks for spam status
- Fixed bug that made approved comments from site members appear twice
- Adapted to BuddyPress’s new comment activity recording method
- Comment approval now posts to the activity stream as well (as a new comment)
- Fixed comment link bug (thanks unknown!)
- Normalized file structure to latest BP standards (bp_init)
- Fixed problem with deprecated bp_post_get_permalink
- Initial release