Create a fully customized login and registration experience for your WordPress website. Seamlessly integrates with BuddyPress. Ritch Features to enhance your user login and registration processes.
With BuddyForms Custom Login, you can easily Create a private community and make Login required for your BuddyPress Network and WordPress Site. Customize the login and registration forms to match your site’s branding. You have full control over the login url, the login redirect and the registartion form.
Seamless integration with BuddyPress
Seamless integration with BuddyForms: Use this plugin in conjunction with BuddyForms to extend the functionality and create advanced user management solutions.
Restrict the site access and create a private community
** Restrict your site and network and enable acces to individuell pages or complete post types. ** Redirect logged off users to a login and create a private site or network ** Select public Accessible Pages ** Select public Accessible Post Types<h3>Customizable login and registration forms</h3>Customizable login. Add to any page<h3>Login Page</h3>Select the page you want to use for the global Login.
- Display Login Form?
** Overwrite the page content
** Above the content
** Under the content
** Use the Shortcode
Display Registration Link?
** Select a registration page to rewrite the registration Link<h3>Redirect after Login</h3> ** Select a page you like to use for the redirect. ** redirect to the user profile or any custom URL
Powered with ❤ by ThemeKraft
Documentation & Support
Extensive Documentation and Support
- All code is neat, clean and well documented (inline as well as in the documentation).
- The BuddyForms Documentation with many how-to’s will help you on your way.
- Find our Getting Started, How-to and Developer Docs on docs.buddyforms.com
- or watch one of our Video Tutorials
- If you still get stuck somewhere, our support gets you back on the right track. You can find all help buttons in your BuddyForms Settings Panel in your WP Dashboard and the Help Center!
Upload the entire plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Head to the ‘BuddyForms’ menu item in your admin sidebar and go to the Settings Page
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“BuddyForms Custom Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “BuddyForms Custom Login” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.13 – 18 May 2023
- Tested up to WordPress 6.2.1
1.1.12 – 08 Dec 2022
- Fixed issue with login page selector.
- Fixed issue with redirect after login selector.
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1.1
1.1.11 – 28 May 2022
- Fixed vulnerability issue.
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0
1.1.10 – 17 May 2022
- Updated readme.txt
1.1.9 – 24 Mar 2022
- Added new option to use external url as redirection page.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9
1.1.8 – 23 Sep 2021
- Added new option to set “Remember Me” checkbox as checked by default.
- Fixed validation on Public Accesibles Pages.
- Tested up with WordPress 5.8
1.1.7 – 1 Apr 2021
- Improvements on the custom login page redirection to take into account the WordPress admin email confirmation.
1.1.6 – 8 Mar 2021
- Tested up with WordPress 5.7
1.1.5 – 11 Sep 2020
- Fixed to avoid form login custom page redirection, redirect to custom page only when the user is loggin from a custom login page or wordpress default login page.
1.1.4 – 06 Jan 2020
- Fixed the login redirection for the post and contact form.
- Improved the compatibility with the setting pages of the core plugin.
- Integrated with tk scripts.
1.1.3 06. Oct. 2019
- Added support for the switching user plugin. There was an issue stopping the plugin from switching the user.
1.1.2 04. May. 2019
- Added a filter to override the lost password link
- Added the git templates
- Update the readme.txt to point to the correct plugin url to open issues or features request
- Remove WordPress default from the select. Its not needed and just confuses.
- Update the git templates to submit issues or feature requests.
1.1.1 21. Nov. 2018
- Added one extra check to make sure also pages with child pages or endpoints are recognised
1.1 20. Nov. 2018
- Added 3 new options to enable a private site or network
** Redirect logged off users to a login and create a private site or network
** Select public Accessible Pages
** Select public Accessible Post Types
1.0.1 30. Mar. 2018
- Added freemius integration
- Add banner image and thumbnail to wordpress.org assets
1.0 21. Mar. 2018