This plugin gives you a better insight into what people are adding or removing to/from their cart.
You can see all recorded carts in a table, as well as which products were added or removed most often.
Comparing cart data with your sales data can be helpful in understanding what your customers want.
Seeing actively removed products can also help you increase your sales by giving you the possibility to offer discounts for these products as an example.
Knowing what’s happening on the customers side can be valuable in making data-informed decisions to boost your sales.
This plugin records customers carts as long as it’s activated.
Pro Features Available
- Most added and removed products lists twice longer
- User cart detailed history, with every event recorded
- User cart and order data (most added/purchased product, total carts, total orders, total orders completed, on hold, cancelled….)
Where do I get support?
You can reach me by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can start a support request on WordPress.org.There are currently no FAQs at this time.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Cart tracking for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- First version of the plugin.
- Added ip address for guests
- Added a search box
- Fixed cart customer id when cart created by logged-out user
- Fixed bug when creating orders from backend