Contact Form 7 ActiveCampaign extension sends form submissions from Contact Form 7, WPforms, Elementor Forms, Ninja Forms, Formidable Forms, Contact Form Entries and many other popular contact form plugins to ActiveCampaign when anyone submits a form. Learn more at crmperks.com
How to Setup
- Go to “ActiveCampaign Accounts” tab then add new account.
- Go to “ActiveCampaign Feeds” tab then create a new feed.
- Map required ActiveCampaign fields to contact form 7 fields.
- Send your test entry to ActiveCampaign by clicking “send to ActiveCampaign” button.
- Go to “ActiveCampaign Logs” tab and verify status of previously sent entry.
Connect ActiveCampaign account
Connect any contact form 7 to ActiveCampaign account by simply entering ActiveCampaign API key. Additionally, you can connect multiple ActiveCampaign accounts to Contact Form 7.
Map ActiveCampaign fields
Select any ActiveCampaign Object then Map ActiveCampaign fields to any contact form 7 fields. Plugin displays all ActiveCampaign fields.
Filter contact form 7 submissions
Filter contact form 7 submissions sent to ActiveCampaign based on user input. For example , send those customers to ActiveCampaign who check “Subscribe to newsletter” checkbox.
Manually send to ActiveCampaign
Send contact form 7 submissions to ActiveCampaign when someone submits a contact form. You can manually send contact form 7 submissions to ActiveCampaign by clicking “Send to ActiveCampaign” button.
View a detailed log of each contact form 7 submission Whether sent or not sent to ActiveCampaign and easily resend contact form 7 submission to ActiveCampaign.
Send Data As ActiveCampaign Member Notes
Send one to many contact form 7 form fields as ActiveCampaign Contact notes when someone submits a contact form on your site.
Create Or Update Contact in ActiveCampaign
If a member already exists in ActiveCampaign , update it otherwise create a new member in ActiveCampaign.
Premium Version Features.
Following features are available only in premium version Contact Form 7 ActiveCampaign Pro.
- ActiveCampaign Contact tags.
- Phone number field and all custom fields of ActiveCampaign.
- Add Contacts to multiple ActiveCampaign lists.
- Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a visitor who submitted the form.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone using email and phone lookup apis.
- 20+ premium addons
Want to send data to crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
This Plugin is a fork of cf7 ActiveCampaign Plugin written by @codeincept
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
Contact form 7 ActiveCampaign Integration
- Simply Connect your ActiveCampaign account.
- Go to Feeds and create ActiveCampaign feed, map contact form 7 fields to ActiveCampaign fields.
- Test by submitting a form or go to Contact Form Entries and open any entry then press “Send to ActiveCampaign” button.
- Go to ActiveCampaign Logs and verify if entry was sent to ActiveCampaign.
- Easily connect WPforms to any ActiveCampaign.
- Create feeds for ActiveCampaign Contacts etc.
- New WPforms submission will be automatically sent to your ActiveCampaign account.
Elementor forms to ActiveCampaign
- Easily Connect Elementor forms to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Create a feed for any ActiveCampaign list, select correct Elementor form and finally map fields in feed.
- When someone submits Elementor form, submission will be automatically sent to your ActiveCampaign.
- You can manually send any Elementor forms entry to ActiveCampaign by clicking “send to ActiveCampaign” button.
Ninja Forms ActiveCampaign
- Easily connect Ninja Forms to your ActiveCampaign account.
- After connecting ActiveCampaign account, create a feed for Contacts etc.
- New Ninja Forms submission will be automatically sent to your ActiveCampaign account.
- You can manually send any Ninja Forms entry to ActiveCampaign by clicking “send to ActiveCampaign” button.
Formidable Forms ActiveCampaign
- Connect your ActiveCampaign account with our ActiveCampaign plugin.
- Create feeds for any ActiveCampaign list like Contacts, Companies etc. Select correct Formidable Form in feed.
- New Formidable Form submission will be automatically sent to your ActiveCampaign account.
- You can manually send any Formidable Form entry to ActiveCampaign by clicking “send to ActiveCampaign” button.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Integration for ActiveCampaign and Contact Form 7, WPForms, Elementor, Ninja Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- fixed “invalid file url” issue.
- added elementor, wpforms and ninja forms.
- fixed “optin conditions” issue.
- fixed “escape variables” issue.
- fixed “form fields” issue.
- fixed “debug xss” issue.
- fixed “last camp message” issue.
- fixed issue with entries plugin.
- fixed php8 issues.
- Initial release.