Divi Contact Form 7 Visual Page Builder. Now you can Customize and design beautiful contact forms with Divi Visual Builder and without writing a single line of code.
You get various styling options along with the control to manage the layout and spacing within the form. You can select among the boxed or underlined layout and manage the spacing between all the fields.
- Grid Builder ( See Video )
- Easy Contact form 7 pickup
- Text and Background Styling
- Customizable Padding, Margin & Border
- Form Elements Styling
- Button Styling
- Style Your Messages
🔥 WHAT’S NEXT
If you like Divi Contact Form 7, then consider checking out our other Divi Plugins:
⭐ Wow Divi Carousel – Divi touch-enabled plugin that lets you create a beautiful responsive slider or carousel
Note: This plugin works with Divi Theme or Divi Builder and Contact Form 7. Make sure you have Divi Theme or Divi Builder and Contact Form 7 installed.
Divi Theme/Builder and Contact Form 7 are required for this plugin.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
In case you are unable to style them, here are a few things you need to check.
- Make sure that our checkbox/radio field has “use_label_element” tag in Contact Form 7 source code.
- Please check that your checkbox / radio field should not have “label_first” tag in Contact Form 7 source code.
- Please make sure your acceptance field has condition statement in Contact Form 7 source code.
Can I use the plugin without Divi theme or Divi Builder?
No. You cannot use without Divi theme or Divi Builder.
Can I use the plugin without Contact Form 7?
No. You cannot use without Contact Form 7. It must be installed.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Divi Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
1.3.2 – 25 MARCH 2022
license key issue
1.3.1 – 25 MARCH 2022
php error fix
1.3.0 – 2 MARCH 2022