This is the official PortOne payments plugin for WooCommerce. Allows you to accept credit cards, debit cards and wallet payments with the WooCommerce plugin. It uses a seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected away. This works across all browsers, and is compatible with the latest WooCommerce.
This is compatible with WooCommerce>=2.4, including the new 3.0 release. It has been tested upto the 3.1.1 WooCommerce release.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Woocommerce v2.6 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- php-curl extension
- Get your API Keys at Merchant Portal
- After installing you need to activate PortOne plugin from plugins page in your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Setting in WooCommerce page of your dashboard and click on Payments tab
- Enable the PortOne Plugin and then click on Manage
- You need to check the Enable PortOne Gateway
- Enter the keys from step 1 and click on save
Publishable Key ---> PortOne Key
Private Key ---> PortOne Secure Secret Key
- You’ll have to add the webhook URL given in the settings to the Merchant Portal Webhooks section
- You’ve successfully integrated PortOne Plugin on your store.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory, search for PortOne Payment Plugin.
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
- Please set the Permalink to “Post Name” in WP Dashboard->Settings->Permalinks, the plugin webhooks and redirects won’t work if the permalink is not set as required.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“PortOne for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “PortOne for WooCommerce” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.