An easy way to add custom code to your object types such as pages and posts.
The goal of this plugin is to help you include custom content right from the admin panel with ease.
- Header [Good for tracking codes such as Google Analytics]
- Footer [Ideal for social networking site’s integration code]
- Body of every page & post
- Top (or) Bottom of every single post
With this plugin installed, it is very easy to insert scripts such as analytics track code, social networking sites integration snippet etc…
- Install through the WordPress admin or upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the CJ Custom Content menu under Settings tab
- Do I require PHP knowledge or any other coding skills to use this plugin?
No. All the options can be set via admin panel. So no coding is required.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“CJ Custom Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Initial release