Seemingly integrate your Ninja forms with click5 CRM.
Simple and easy to use plugin allowing you to post new inquiries from your WordPress website directly into click5 CRM without a need to manually enter new contacts.
RATE OUR NINJA FORMS ADD-ON
Please consider supporting our plugin by leaving a 5-star review.
It only takes a few seconds, but helps us grow this plugin.
Very much appreciated 🙂
Our Other FREE WordPress Plugins
🌐 WordPress Sitemap: Generate and customize HTML & XML sitemaps for your WordPress website. Very easy to configure. No fluff.
📋 History Log: Best plugin to track user activity and log changes on your website. Get email notifications about any issues with your website.
🔒 Disable Comments: Best WordPress plugin to disable comments on your website and protect yourself from spammers.
Feel free to donate here:
Automatic installation method is the easiest and most recommended option.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click on “Add New”.
- Enter ‘click5’ (without quotes) in the search field and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- On the list of search results, click the ‘Install Now’ button for the ‘Ninja add-on by click5’ plugin.
- Then click the red ‘Active’ button to finalize the installation.
- Download the plugin and unzip the contents. You should see a single folder named ‘ninja-add-on-by-click5’.
- Connect to the FTP server with your WordPress installation.
- Upload the ‘ninja-add-on-by-click5’ plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your FTP server.
- Continue to step 3 of Automatic Installation instructions above.
Is this plugin free?
Yes, our plugin is completely free. There’s no premium version and no need to pay to get access to ‘extra’ features. We just love helping others!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“click5 CRM add-on to Ninja Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “click5 CRM add-on to Ninja Forms” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 6.0 support,
- Bug fixes and general improvements.
- Stable version has been released.