Improve the user experience of your WordPress website by integrating responsive popup campaigns that are easy to use. Boost the effectiveness of promoting your products or services by incorporating responsive popup alerts. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The popup plugin offers support for different popup types such as HTML popups, image popups, and video popups. It includes an ad designer that allows users to create popup content customized to their preferences. Furthermore, users have the option to select the post type where the popup will be displayed, and with the pro version, they can even choose a specific post or page for their popup to appear on.
Basic Popup Plugin Features
- Create Popup Campaigns
- Customize popups with HTML, images and videos
- AdDesigner: Create a custom popup look to match your site’s branding
- Restrict by Page/Post/Custom Post Types: Choose which pages or posts your popup will appear on
Popup Plugin usage instructions
- 1) Go to “Add New Campaign”
- 2) Fill the “Title” of the campaign and “content” of one or many Advertisement Items
- 3) Click “Add Advertisement Item” to dynamically add more items
- 4) Check “Show on every page”
- 5) Click “Save Changes”
- 6) Go to any page of your website
- 7) Watch the popup with Advertisement Item
- 8) Close the popup by clicking the “X” icon
Pro Version Features
- Extended Set of PopUp Types: Choose between popup, fly-in and full-screen options
- Campaign Statistics: Track popup clicks and impressions in an easy-to-use popup report tab
- Restrict by URL: Choose specific URL your pop up campaign will appear on
- Responsive: Fully responsive with the option to turn display of popups on mobile off
- Restrict by Period: Choose the start and end times for your popup ad campaign to run
- Restrict by days of the week: Define specific days of the week that the popup campaign will run on
- Random popup Campaigns
- Custom Effects: Define PopUp visual and audio effects
- Add Delay: Add a delay between the time that the page loads and the popup appears
- Option to setup display interval: On every page load, one per each page, and more
- Trigger popup or fly-in on JS hover or click events
- Page leave intent detection PopUp: Detect when user moves cursor to close the tab and in such event show the popup
- Inactivity detection: You can show the popup when user is inactive for X seconds (not moving the mouse and not typing)
- Show X amount of times per customer: You can define that the campaign will show X amount of time per a specific customer until it stops
- Target Specific Users: Set pop up campaign to target logged-in or non-logged-in users
Suggested WordPress Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
cm-pop-up-banners-for-wordpressfolder to the
- Activate the Popup plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“CM Popup Plugin for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“CM Popup Plugin for WordPress” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Release Date: 25 Apr 2023
* Fixed bug related to statistics
Release Date: 22nd Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 2nd Nov 2022
* Update support links
Release Date: 2nd Nov 2022
* Update shortcode in settings view file