Printlane™ is an online product personalization platform that helps you to accelerate your web to print workflow.
This plugin integrates the Printlane™ Product Designer into your WooCommerce store and allows you to receive customer designs for products in your e-commerce store.
You need to have a Printlane™ account to enable the designer and connect it to your product templates in Printlane™ Studio. You can request one here.
We offer free technical support in English.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in your WordPress Admin
- Enter your Printlane
Store IDin the menu WooCommerce -> Settings -> Printlane Tab
Please visit the Printlane™ Help Center for more information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Printlane™ Product Designer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
downloadlinks for the design appearing in order confirmation pages and emails
- Tested up to WordPress 6.4.3
- Admin: use
Printlane Designas key and show the Design ID together with an
- Tested up to WordPress 6.4.2
- Update to connect with Printlane™ endpoints
- Remove deprecated hook woocommerce_add_order_item_meta
- Add unique class to add to cart button if product variant is customizable
- Fix bug, template ID field on product variant level cannot be emptied
- Add setting to hide reference on order detail pages and emails
- Add a Template ID field for variable products
- Fix bug, button icons disappear when switching between product variations on the product page
- update Order URL endpoint integration to match latest version
- test compatibility with WordPress 6.0.2
- Support activating and deactivating on product variant level
- make string “Reference” translatable in pot file
- Test compatibility with WordPress 6
- make text “Reference” translatable
- Update integration of settings page to be compatible with other plugins
- Test plugin for WordPress version 5.9.3, WooCommerce 6.4.1 and PHP 8.
- Update implementation for getting order id’s to use
get_order_numberto be compatible with plugins overriding the order number
- Test plugin for WordPress version 5.6.0.
- Fix an issue where the app couldn’t open variants of a product when the variants were translated using WPML.
- Test plugin for WordPress version 5.5.1.
- Updated the app to the latest version, including support for SVG, artwork categories and many more features!
- Code improvements
- We’ve added support for the Order Api, this gives WordPress customers the option to push orders to the backend for fulfilment.
- We’ve added support for showing thumbnails of a customization in the cart