Contact Form Counter
At a glance this plugin does the following:
* Is an extension for the plugin “Contact Form 7”, which helps the administrators to add counter/time/timestamp to the mail received.
* The plugin creates a shortcode, which can be added to the desired field of the form.
* Administrators can switch between Counter, Time and Timestamp.
* Provisions have been provided to enter a text that is to be added as a prefix to the desired field where the shortcode will be placed.
* Also, the number of digits can be provided by the admin which would appear on opting the counter option. eg: 00000009
* The plugin makes it more convenient this way if the shortcode is entered on the subject field of the form as each mail received will be considered independent as a counter/time/timestamp would be automatically added to the subject field even though the subject line provided is the same.
- Upload the plugin
Contact Form Counterto the directory
- Activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Contact Form Counter’ menu in your WordPress admin panel’s ‘Settings’ menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Contact Form Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Contact Form Counter” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – 2022-09-12
- Tested with wordpress 6.0.1 and Contact Form 7 5.6.2