Places a Copyright Safeguard notice in the site’s footer, or in the page content (using a shortcode). The notice can be a button or a simple text link. Clicking the notice causes a small pop-up window to appear with information about the site’s copyright protection. Using this plugin requires the user to sign up for a free account on the Copyright Safeguard website, where the site’s copyright information is stored.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Copyright Safeguard website (http://www.copyrightsafeguard.com) and register for a free account, where you can enter the informaiton about your website.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to the Settings menu and open the Copyright Safeguard configuration screen.
- Enter the Copyright Safeguard Authorization Code, and select the link style to appear in your site footer.
- Why do I need to register for an account on the Copyright Safeguard website?
That’s where the information about your site is stored.
- Is registering with Copyright Safeguard the same as registered my copyright?
No. Copyright Safeguard is a free service. There is a small fee to register your copyright with the US Copyright Office, which provides certain additional legal protections. There is a great deal of information about copyright protection on the Copyright Safeguard website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Copyright Safeguard Footer Notice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Added shotcode capability.
- Added top and left margin offsets to control positioning of button or link in footer.
- Original version – no changes.