Crypto.com Pay Checkout is a payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. The best way for merchants to accept crypto and be paid in fiat or crypto.
Crypto.com Pay Checkout is a feature of Crypto.com Pay, which utilises Crypto.org Chain as a high performing native blockchain solution. This enables the transaction flows between crypto users and merchants seamless, cost-efficient and secure.
Read more about Crypto.com Pay here.
Become a Crypto.com Pay merchant by signing up here. Please refer to our Merchant FAQ and API Documentation for overview and guides.
- Accept cryptocurrency payments (including Crypto.com Coin, Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple and more) from Crypto.com App users and other wallets’ users
- Get settled in fiat currency via bank transfer or various cryptocurrencies
- Price your goods in your local fiat currency
- Allow your customers to receive cashback (in the form of Crypto.com Pay Rewards)
Customer’s user journey
- The customer checks out his or her shopping cart.
- The customer chooses Crypto.com Pay as checkout method.
- The customer sees a new window pop-up with a QR code. The QR code is embedded with the payment information and has to be scanned using the Crypto.com App within 5 minutes.
- The customer chooses his or her preferred cryptocurrency to fulfil this payment. If the customer chooses Crypto.com Chain Token (CRO), she is entitled to receive some sort of cashback incentives.
- Once the transaction is approved by Crypto.com Pay, the customer will see a confirmation screen on Crypto.com App, and the fiat equivalent amount will be deposited to the merchant’s balance, as seen in the Merchant Dashboard.
- Crypto.com Pay merchant account
- Sign up for a Crypto.com Pay merchant account.
- From your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > Add New > Search plugins and search for Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce.
- Select Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce and click on Install Now and then on Activate Plugin
- Go to your WooCommerce settings and click Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce to configure the plugin.
- Refer to our Setup Instructions in our Merchant FAQ.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update popup flow payment succeeded handling logic
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8.3 / WooCommerce 6.1.0
- Allow merchant to customize description shown under the Crypto.com Pay payment option
- Fix product amount handling for currencies without subunit (e.g. JPY, KRW, CLP)
- Allow merchant to specify the order status they want to change to when payment is captured
- Add redirect checkout experience. In this flow, we redirect customers to Crypto.com payment page instead of displaying a pay button for customers to click. This improves compatibility with other plugins and themes, and user experience
- Add toggle button in settings page to view saved keys and signature secrets
- Improve compatibility with other payment plugins
- Support webhooks from Crypto.com Pay server
- Refunds from Crypto.com Pay Merchant Dashboard are synchronized back to WooCommerce
- Tested up to WordPress 5.7 / WooCommerce 5.1
- Support refund from WooCommerce Order page
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5
- Optimise performance for different browsers
- Beta release