We regret to inform our esteemed users that we are discontinuing the maintenance and support of our WordPress plugins as on March, 2020 due to lack of manpower and funds to support our operations. We are truly apologetic for any inconvenience caused.
IMPORTANT! Please Note:
CSSJockey ADD-Ons has been re-built and re-branded as WP Builder! But, you have nothing to worry as the new version comes with many improvements and features.
Here’s what’s new.
Templates & UI Blocks
WP Builder is our framework that installs on your WordPress website as a plugin to enable you to create unique templates using our Pre-Built UI Blocks.
You can apply these templates to all sections for your website, not just pages. Our pre-designed UI Blocks compilation includes elements from top navigation menus till footers.
You can choose any of our UI Blocks to create a template and apply the same to your custom homepage, blog, a specific category, any archive page or even 404 pages.
The Only Limitation is Your Imagination!
Click Here to explore our UI Blocks collection.
Our add-ons can serve a variety of goals for your website. For example, WP Dashboard Tweaks is a simple add-on that helps you modify the default features of the WordPress Admin Dashboard. Whereas, WP SpportEzzy is an elaborate fully functional Support Ticket System built on the latest VueJs with IMAP and Push Notifications integration.
With WP Builder Add-ons, you can extend the functionality of your website.
Click Here to view available Add-ons.
Here’s what makes WP Builder different from the crowd
The first-ever Complete Website Builder!
It’s not just a page builder; it’s a complete website builder. With WP Builder Templates and pre-designed UI-blocks, you can create and apply the templates to any section of your WordPress website.
You can keep your WordPress Website Dashing and Dynamic. Always!
WP Builder Cloud
We publish new UI Blocks every week and bundling everything in one download isn’t just right. You don’t have to install anything you don’t want to use on your website. You can choose to download all or a handful of UI blocks and Add-ons directly from your WordPress dashboard. WP Cloud allows you to upgrade and completely uninstall with just one click.
In-built Sass Compiler
There is no restriction on the colour schemes you wish to use. Update Sass font-family, font-size and brand colours from the backend and the new styles apply to all installed UI blocks and Add-ons. All our flex based CSS and JS code are namespaced to avoid any conflicts with other CSS and JS libraries.
Click Here to know more about all the features.
WP Dashboard Tweaks:
Dashboard Tweaks lets an admin customize the default WordPress features in the admin panel of their website as per their requirements. An admin can easily control and change various settings for all as well as few users of his website. This add-on lets you change the branding of your website, Enable/disable menu options, control the visibility of widgets and much more.
WP Unlimited PopUps:
If you are looking for a solution to
– Grab User Attention
– Engage the Users.
– Add Mailchimp and Other Email Subscription Forms.
– Show Such Forms in a Modal Box, or a Pop-Up.
– Add Stylish Animation.
– Highlight Your Product Video on Specific Page Visits.
– You can easily choose and configure different pop-ups to display on all pages or specific sections of your website.
SupportEzzy is an elegant support tickets system and FAQs portal. It is a stand-alone Vue.js App which runs on a single WordPress page of your website. This app does not interfere with your existing WordPress theme or plugins, and it can work with any WordPress website.
WP RSS Feed Tweaks
This add-on empowers your WordPress website to take control over your site’s RSS feeds. It allows you to play with different feed options. You can delay the feeds, add a custom logo, even include the featured image of the post, or exclude particular categories and so on.
WP Maintenance Mode
The WP Maintenance Mode add-on enables an under-construction page for your website visitors. If your site is undergoing any maintenance work, you can use this plugin to show an under-maintenance page for your website. An administrator and selected user roles have full access to the backend and front-end of the website and can manage all the data. You can also set up an automatic launch timer for the under maintenance website to go online at a particular time.
WP Frontend Tweaks
The WP Frontend Tweaks add-on helps you control the Front-end options of your website. It lets you manage many default options for your website’s header and footer functions, i.e., wp_head() and wp_footer(). You can also add your own custom CSS/JS to modify your header and footer as per your requirements. This add-on helps customize, remove and add things to the source while the page is loading.
WP Frontend Loaders
This add-on allows you to make a lasting impression on your users by enhancing the otherwise dull process of page transitions. You can use this add-on on any WordPress site and show the users attractive animated loaders till the page is fully loaded and ready for use.
WP Frontend Auth Lite
This add-on lets you display WordPress login, register, reset password and edit profile forms on the front-end of your website instead of WordPress default screens. Frontend Auth Lite helps you extend the authentication functionality of your WordPress website. Now you can easily extend your WordPress login, register, reset password to any front page of your website.
WP Frontend Auth
WP Frontend Auth Pro allows you to extend the authentication layer of your WordPress website easily. One of the main features of this add-on is to display the Login, Register, Edit Profile, and Reset Password forms on the front-end of your website. This add-on comes with Form Builder, which is necessary for Frontend Auth pro to function correctly.
WP Form Builder
WP Form Builder helps you create any number of forms with unlimited WordPress and custom form fields. You can send the form data to an email address or any specified custom URL where you can process the data the way you want.
Method 1: Via the built in WordPress Plugin browser
- Login to your WordPress website admin area.
- Click Plugins and search for “CSSJockey”.
- Once you see WP Builder plugin in the list on this page, click Install and then Activate.
Method 2: Via the built in WordPress Plugin uploader
- Download the Zip file of this plugin and save it on your computer.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins >> Add new admin menu. Click “Upload Plugin” link.
- On Upload screen tab click Choose File button and select the downloaded zip file from your computer. Click Install Now button. This will upload and unzip the plugin files under wp-content/plugins folder on your web server.
- WordPress will ask you to Activate the installed plugin after successful upload. In case, you miss that screen, you can find CSSJockey Add-Ons plugin listed on Plugins page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click activate link to enable the awesome features of the plugin.
Method 2: Uploading the plugin via FTP client
- Download the Zip file of this plugin and save it on your computer.
- Then you need to unzip/extract the zip file.
- Connect to your web server via your favorite FTP client and browse to WordPress Installation /wp-content/plugins folder under server files panel.
- Locate the unzipped folder in the local files panel and upload the complete folder under wp-content/plugins folder on your web server.
- Once the upload is complete, login to your WordPress dashboard and click on Plugins menu page. You will see CSSJockey Add-ons listed on this page.
- Click Activate link and this plugin should be activated.
UI Blocks and Add-ons Installation
You can access WP Builder Cloud after you have installed WP Builder plugin on your WordPress website.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to WP Builder – WP Builder Cloud in admin menu.
- Click on UI Blocks or Add-ons tab and you will see a list of all available products.
- Click the download icon to install desired UI Blocks and Add-ons on your website.
- cssjockey-add-ons version 2.5.5
- addon-dashboard-tweaks version 1.0.7
- addon-form-builder version 1.1.4
- addon-frontend-auth version 1.8.3
- addon-frontend-auth-lite version 1.0.8
- addon-frontend-loaders version 1.0.7
- addon-frontend-tweaks version 1.0.7
- addon-maintenance-mode version 1.0.7
- addon-rss-feed-tweaks version 1.1.9
- addon-social-login version 1.1.5
- addon-supportezzy version 1.7.3
- addon-unlimited-popups version 1.5.2
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- WP Builder
- WP Builder Block
Where can I find help for this plugin?
I have ideas for new UI Blocks and Add-ons or need custom functionality for my website
Please get in touch with us via email and we can discuss this further.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WP Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
Click here to view detailed change logs.