Debug Bar Rewrite Rules adds information about Rewrite Rules (changed via filters) to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for Debug Bar, but it is also can work in standalone mode (as admin tools page). Note: this plugin not able to track
add_rewrite_rule function calls, for a reason this function is untraceable.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of existing rewrite rules
- List of rewrite rules
- List of available filter hooks that can affect rewrite rules.
- List of filters that affects rewrite rules.
- Ability to search in rules with highlighting matches.
- Ability to test url and see what rules can be applied to it.
- Ability to flush rules directly from debug bar panel/tools page.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Debug Bar Rewrite Rules” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
- [bugfix] – php8.0 compatible call_user_func_array calls.
- [general] – way assets appear on a page changed.
- [bug] – Fixed: warning on private static var
- [bug] – Fixed: admin page https://github.com/butuzov/Debug-Bar-Rewrite-Rules/issues/2
- [bug] – Fixed: domain field https://github.com/butuzov/Debug-Bar-Rewrite-Rules/issues/3
- [general] – added Makefile to simplify development
- [minor changes] – Localization Changes.
- [improvement] – New Icon (for wordpress.org) and tags.
- [code refactoring] – Minor code changes.
- [improvement] – Added track for PHP
__invokemethods (callable objects)
- [bugfix] – Added fix for plugin loaded via symlinks
- [code refactoring] – Code of PHP and JS refactored.
- [ui] UI Change – Domain input box width calculated with JS
- [bugfix] – e.preventDefault()
- [bugfix] – Double check for empty array in filters UI
- Code refactored from version 0.1
- Non Public Release