Demo Content for Blocks provides utilities to quickly add blocks with predefined content to any post.
Plugin and Theme developers
The plugin can be used to set blocks with your own content. This way users will be able to add blocks with content already set. For more information check the documentation.
Inside the Post editor on the right side of the top Block’s Toolbar the plugin icon/button should appear (if not, please read the FAQ below).
Click the icon/button to open the plugin sidebar.
By default two panels appear, single core blocks and multiple core blocks.
Click the ADD or REPLACE buttons to insert the block with its demo content inside the editor.
Images included in the plugin belong to Charles Postiaux.
Installation from the WordPress admin.
- Log in to the WordPress admin and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Type Demo Content for Blocks in the Search field.
- In the results list Demo Content for Blocks plugin should appear, click Install Now button.
- Once it finished installing, click the Activate button.
- Now you can go to any post where the Block editor is enabled.
I do not see the plugin icon in the post editor
Alternatively the Plugin can be opened from the Show More button (the 3 dots on the right side of the Editor Top Bar).
Click the More button and inside the menu list click on the plugin name “Demo Content for Blocks”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Demo Content for Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Fixed block registration bug. Now if a block is not registered it is not included in the item
- Added linter for development
- Updated dependencies and types
- Minor bugfixes
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed bug where innerBlocks custom image props were not being parsed
- Merged upload images in a single call
- Fixed styling
- Fix “custom_images” property, from dc_resolve to dcfb_resolve
- Initial release