A simple way to add a custom checkbox to round up prices on checkout form.
This plugin adds a checkbox on the checkout form, right before the payment method selection, that allows you to round up the order cart total.
- Customize the checkbox’s section title
- Customize the checkbox label
- Add a custom image or logo before the checkbox (for example, the charity program)
- Add a custom description in rich text.
- Add custom CSS classes to the whole block
- Decide what to do if the order total is already a round nomber: do nothing or round it up to the next round number
- Customize the statement name that will appear on the order details
- The rounded up amount will appear in your order and order export as a fee.
It’s perfect for charity or donation programs.
This plugin does not send the rounded up money to anywhere, it just adds a fee to the order.
To install and configure this plugin…
- Upload or install the plugin through your WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ admin menu.
- Configure it in the “WooCommerce Donations Round Up” page under the settings menú.
I click the round up checkbox on the checkout page and nothing happens
That’s possibly because the order total is round number (for example, $15.00) and on the plugin options you selected the option “Do nothing” on the “If the cart total is a round number” setting.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“WooCommerce Order Round Up” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Added dashboard widget with some basic stats on number and amout of donations, as requested by users
- Fixed donate button image in options page
- First version