DW Knowledge Base is a free WordPress plugin that allows users to create a self-support customer services (a knowledgebase system). This Knowledge Base plugin focuses on user’s experience with useful features such as integrating with almost WordPress themes, but powerful with a auto-complete search form, multiple widgets, breadcrumbs, comments, short-codes and others. Premium version is available with more great features and layouts.
- Quick installation and setup.
- Full responsive layout in all mobile devices.
- Flexible integrating with all popular WordPress themes.
- Widgets available: Categories, Tags, Popular Articles, Random Articles, Latest Articles.
- Display article views on your WordPress website.
- Enable/disable search form.
- Turn on/off comment.
- Turn on/off breadcrumbs.
- Using [dwkb] shortcode to display knowledge base index page.
- Display related posts.
Planning on next version
- Adding language on version 1.1.
- Adding custom template on version 1.1.
The plugin is frequently updated and more and more features added based on all the feedback from our users. This means you are welcome to give us feedback and suggestion on how you would want to have in the plugin.
P/s: DW Knowledge Base PRO is now available. Please have a look at http://codecanyon.net/item/dw-knowledge-base-pro-wordpress-plugin/15406944
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Pages > Add New, create a new page, then add the short-code [dwkb] to the editor area of the page.
- Navigate to the Knowledge Base tab that appears in your Admin Menu, go to Settings, select the Index page as the page you have created from step 3.
- How to fix `Not Found Post` ?
Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks, click on “Save Changes” button to re-update the permalink.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“DW Knowledge Base” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- The first version of DW Knowledge Base.
- Update category archive template.
- Fix error when installing new version.