Easy Disable Right-Click is a WordPress plugin that allows site admins to enable or disable right-click, view source, copy, paste, and F6 options on their website.
This plugin gives site owners more control over how their content is shared and protects their intellectual property.
To install Easy Disable Right-Click, follow these steps:
1. Download the plugin from the WordPress repository or upload it via the WordPress plugin uploader.
Activate the plugin from the WordPress plugins page.
Go to the plugin’s settings page and configure the options according to your preferences.
Easy Disable Right-Click offers various options to disable right-click on your website. You can configure these options in the plugin’s settings page.
To enable or disable right-click for a specific page or post, you can use the “Disable Right-Click” checkbox in the page or post editor. By default, right-click is enabled on all pages and posts.
The plugin’s settings page allows you to configure the following options:
* Disable right-click: This option disables the right-click context menu on your website.
* Disable view source: This option disables the ability to view the source code of your website.
* Disable copy: This option disables the ability to copy content from your website.
* Disable paste: This option disables the ability to paste content into your website.
* Disable F6: This option disables the F6 key, which is often used to highlight the address bar in web browsers.
* You can set your custom message for any specific task that you want to show to the users.
If you need help using Easy Disable Right-Click, you can visit the plugin’s support forum on the WordPress repository. The plugin’s author will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
If you encounter any bugs or issues with the plugin, please report them on the plugin’s support forum. The author will investigate and fix the issue as soon as possible.
You can visit Auther website MetaAffinity.
for more information and help.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Email us anytime Buddy. When you need help.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
UPDATED WITH NEW FEATURES
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- click on settings to manage the option
Can I disable the right-click or view source option on any post or page?
Yes, there will be an option available for every post type where you can choose to enable or disable it.
Is it possible to enable or disable all website protection feature such as image, right-click, copy, and view source?
Yes, if you want to enable or disable website protection for the entire site, you can do so by going to the settings and selecting the desired option.
it can be used in WooCommerce?
Yes, website protection features such as disabling right-click or copying content can be used in WooCommerce, which is a popular e-commerce platform for WordPress websites. You can enable these protection options for specific product pages or for the entire website by using plugins or custom code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Easy Disable Source, No Right-click, Image and Content Protection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།