Start accepting Credit Card payments with Stripe Checkout on your WordPress website in under 3 minutes.
Watch this 1 minute video of how the checkout works:
The plugin works by using buttons. Each button that you make will display a Stripe button on your site. The plugin lets you make as many Stripe buttons as you want, there are no limits.
The plugin adds a new icon above your WordPress editor. So when you edit (or make a new) page or post, you can click this icon and insert a Stripe button onto your page, in just one click. You also have the option of manually placing a shortcode on your page or post to display the Stripe button.
Each Stripe button is customizable, you can change the product description, price, if you want to collect a shipping address, and more.
View customer orders inside your WordPress admin dashboard. See the order total, customers shipping details, email address, Stripe transaction id, and more.
With built in email support, customers will get an email after purchase. As an admin, you can also choose to get an email whenever a sale is made.
Email can be customized and can include order variables such as amount, product description, order number, and more.
No one likes refunds, but they are a part of doing business. Easy Stripe makes it very easy to issue a customer a refund. In your admin dashboard, just view an order, and with two clicks you can issue the customer a refund.
This plugin comes with beautiful built in graphical reports. See your sales overview for this month or year. View purchase by date and even by hour.
If you have any problems or questions, please go to the Support tab and create a new topic.
Easy Stripe Features
- Unlimited Stripe buttons on your site
- View orders inside your WordPress dashboard
- Amazing built in reports
- Customers will receive an email after their purchase
- Receive an email whenever an item sells
- Issue refunds from inside the plugin
- Built in support for 12 languages
- Built in support 135 currencies
- Testing mode
- Fully mobile responsive
- Collect shipping details
About the Developers
We love building eCommerce software for WordPress. Our plugins currently run on over 33,000 websites!
If you have any problems using Easy Stripe, please go to the Support tab and create a new topic.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for Easy Stripe and click install.
- That’s it. You are now ready to start accepting PayPal payment on your website through your contact form.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Easy Stripe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Easy Stripe” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix – Ajax process charge should have been using WP Ajax
- Fix – Check if Stripe class is already loaded
- Update – Updated Stripe PHP library to version 5.6
- Initial release