Display an exchange rate table for any currency in the world. Select from a choice of table sizes and formats.
- Choice of over 200 currencies
- Choice of display formats, adjustable width and header colors
- Place one or several currency tables on the sidebar
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
exchange-rate-tableto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Installed, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Select your currency, then the size and layout of the table
- Please Email us any problems to widgets at fx-rate.net, we appreciate the help in improving the plugin
- If you find the widget useful, please take the time to rate our plugin. Thank you.
How frequently are the values updated?
The table values are updated once a day 8am GMT from central bank and financial institution sources.
Can I paste the exchange rate table into a post ?
My currency is not on the list
The plugin includes codes for the top 50 currencies world wide. Additional currencies are available directly from fx-rate.net, as described above
Is there support ?
Further support is available at fx-rate.net/support
Send comments and suggestions to widgets at fx-rate.net
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Exchange Rate Table” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Exchange Rate Table” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Upgraded currency list. Now includes crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum
- Released 04/08/2016
- Upgrade for https
- Released 14/06/2012
- In detail compliance with WordPress Plugin Guidelines
- Flag images are now included in the plugin
- Plugin makes one call to an external site for real time exchange rate data
- Released 11/06/2011
- Upgraded plugin internals with WordPress Widget Class, allows (i) improved admin panel, (ii) multiple tables on the sidebar, and (iii) customize header colors
- Released 25/02/2010
- First release includes nine table formats, and over 200 currencies