The plugin affects the image while it is uploaded. Straight
after it is uploaded, all Exif data will be removed from the image.
There is no original image left, nor made a backup.
This plugin uses the removal service of http://www.exif-remove.de .
ATTENTION: This service is intended to save your privacy and
should not be used for illegal activity like copyright violations.
You are allowed to use this service for legal activity only,
this includes that you must have the explicit permission
from the holder of rights to clean a file with this plugin!
As of now, to prevent abuse, the eventually existing
copyright information will be kept inside the cleaned image.
To disable this plugin temporarily, just deactivate it within the
Exif-Remove settings menu. Thanks.
- Upload the directory ‘exif-remove’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make your settings through the ‘Settings’ menu in WordPress
- Upload images while writing posts and pages.
- How can I check whether this plugin is installed correctly or not?
This Plugin is working transparently within your WordPress blog.
There should be a settings menu called “Exif-Remove” where you are able
to (de)activate the plugin. The upload dialogs (in articles/pages) will
not be modified by this plugin, so you won’t see any difference.
You may also check your images with http://www.exif-viewer.de/ .
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Exif-Remove” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Exif-Remove” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added important information to plugin description.
- no technical changes.
- Removed some more unnecessary code. 🙂
- Removed unnecessary code.
- Checked with WordPress 2.9.1
- This is the initial version.