Shows EXIF info as widget or in the text using a shortcode. The widget shows the basic info on a photo:
Camera, Aperture, Exposure, Iso, Focal length given and as 35mm equivalent and a timestamp when the photo was taken.
The shortcode is simple:
with the following values (without the quotes):
- “camera” brand and make of the camera
- “aperture” as f/xx
- “exposure” a number in seconds
- “focallength” as found as given
- “Focallength35mm” The focal length as full frame (35mm) equivalent
- “timestamp” The time and date when the photo was taken
- “time” The time the photo was taken
- “date” The date the photo was taken
- “any” A table with all the information as seen in the widget.
Just using [EXIF] is the same as [EXIF data=any].
This image was made using a [EXIF data=”camera”] using a [EXIF data=”focallength”]mm lens.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- go to the media list, filter on “unattached” and check out the menu and the bulk pulldown.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“EXIFwidget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “EXIFwidget” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Small issue with presenting exposure values fixed.
Use the camera field to determin if there’s something to show in as a widget. Empty camera => no show.
Fixed some deprecation issues