Exit Bee is a smart conversion optimization tool that helps you get the most out of your website visitors.
Exit Bee tracks the behaviour of each visitor and predicts the moment they’re about the abandon the website. You can recover those ‘lost’ visitors by targeting them with tailored campaigns and messages based on what they’ve done.
What you can do with Exit Bee:
- Build your email list faster than ever – Increase email subscriptions by 1,000% or more
- Decrease cart abandonment – Increase sales and revenue by recovering those who abandon the checkout process
- Promote products, offers or content – Keep visitors longer on your website and take them where you want them to be
- Increase social following and reach – Ask visitors to connect with you or share your content just before they leave the website
- Lead generation
- Surveys – Get valuable insights from your visitors by showing surveys at the right time
- Unlimited exit campaigns
- Works on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Premium and responsive templates
- Full-screen overlay campaigns
- Boxed campaigns (popups)
- Multi-step campaigns
- Third-party integrations, e.g. MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Klaviyo etc
- Campaign frequency
- Advanced segmentation and targeting options (see below)
- Real-time meaningful insights and analytics
- Individual visitor insights
- Order tracking
- Recovered value tracking – See how much you recovered by targeting abandoning visitors
- Exit pages
- Device targeting
- New or returning visitors
- Duration of visit
- Number of pages visited
- Pages seen / not seen
- Past campaign behaviour
Start recovering lost visitors
If you don’t have an account yet, click here to start your 14-day trial. It’s free, no credit card required and packed with all features.
- Install Exit Bee either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (Upload the folder “wp-exitbee” to the “/wp-content/plugins”’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your Exit Bee key in Settings → Exit Bee (See where to find your website key)
- If you’re using WooCommerce you can optionally enable eCommerce tracking and gain valuable insights into your generated revenue by Exit Bee
- Create one or more campaigns within your Exit Bee account (app.exitbee.com)
- Enjoy the increased subscribers and traffic to your site
- Can I customise the templates?
Yes, you can edit the templates and make them match your style.
- What if I want a custom template?
Yes, we do that too. Just let us know what you want to do and we’ll create a killer template for you.
- What is recovered value?
If you have a WooCommerce store, Exit Bee tracks the orders made from visitors that interact with your exit campaigns. And you can see how much value you’re generating by recovering lost visitors.
- Will I need coding experience to create a campaign?
No, it’s all super easy. But if you need any help at all, we’ll be there to help.
- How many exit campaigns can I create?
As many as you want. Segment your visitors and target them the right message.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Exit Bee” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Exit Bee” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.