This plugin helps you to meet GDPR compliance requirements for comments, including anonymized IPs, extra checkbox and terms notice.
- Anonymize IPs of new comments
- Anonymize IPs of already stored comments in your database
- Display compliance label, text and extra checkbox right before the “Submit Comment” button
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gdpr-commentsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Comments > GDPR Compliance screen to configure the plugin
- Multisite supported?
Yes of course, but please activate it individually for every single blog.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“GDPR Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Version 1.0.2 (3rd June 2018)
- Improvement: Optimized CSS of comment form checkbox and text
- Fix: Plugins overview settings page link was wrong
Version 1.0.1 (25th May 2018)
- Improvement: Optimized JS/CSS assets
Version 1.0 (24th May 2018)
- Initial Release