This plugin is a service of Data443.
Data443 is a Data Security and Compliance company traded on the OTCMarkets as ATDS. We have been providing leading GDPR compliance products such as Global Privacy Manager (Data443™ Global Privacy Manager), Blockchain privacy, and enterprise cloud eDiscovery tools.
The easiest way to make your Formidable Forms GDPR compliant!
This plugin adds new privacy features to Formidable Forms. Your visitors can download or delete their form submissions automatically or submit a request for the site admin to do so.
Until WordPress releases their own GDPR compliance update, this plugin requires The GDPR Framework to function (it’s free!)
Make sure to also read the guide! You don’t need to drown your customers in pointless acceptance checkboxes if you know what you’re doing!
Using Formidable Forms: GDPR Add-On does NOT guarantee compliance to GDPR. This plugin gives you general information and tools, but is NOT meant to serve as complete compliance package. Compliance to GDPR is risk-based ongoing process that involves your whole business. Data443 is not eligible for any claim or action based on any information or functionality provided by this plugin.
How to use this plugin (practical guide): Making your Formidable Forms GDPR-compliant
How to use this plugin (the legal stuff explained): Legal grounds for processing data
Full documentation: The WordPress Site Owner’s Guide to GDPR
For developers: Developer Docs
Knowledge Base: Knowledge Base
☑ Allow both users and visitors without an account to view, export and delete their form submissions or request the site admin to do so;
☑ Configure forms to be excluded from viewing, exporting or deleting.
☑ Support for anonymization: allow admin to select which fields must be anonymized;
☑ Track, manage and withdraw consent.
Download and Activation
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- This is addon Plugin so need ‘The GDPR Framework’ first installed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Steps to add consent with Formidable Form are as follow:
1. First, create a custom consent type in “Tool > Data443 GDPR > Consent > Show Consent types > Add consent type”.
2. Then note down the slug for example the slug is “contact_acceptance”.
3. Then go to the Formidable form open Formidable form on which consent will be added.
4. Add the checkboxes to the form and add a label to the checkbox. Remove any extra checkboxes.
5. Update the privacy settings to pick a field that will contain the email address.
6. Add a label for the checkbox choice and add the value same as slug for example in our case slug is “contact_acceptance”. Make that checkbox required.
7. Then save the form to reflect changes.
Steps to choose anonymized as follow:
1. when plugin is activated every field on Formidable form will contain one checkbox “Anonymize”
2. for all field which container checked checkbox anonymize on Anonymize data of that email all fields will become blank.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“GDPR Framework Add-on for Formidable Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“GDPR Framework Add-on for Formidable Forms” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “GDPR Framework Add-on for Formidable Forms” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- FRAM-315 Update for GDPR Framework 2.0 compatibility
- FRAM-214 Update description and links in readme
- FRAM-281 Update plugin link
- FRAM-286 Update namespace reference to GDPR plugin
- FRAM-77 Verify compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- FRAM-141 Fix warning seen in the Formidable Forms editor
- add compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Updated readme.txt
- add compatibility with WordPress 5.4.2
- add compatibility with WordPress 5.x
- Add feature of Anonymize Data.
- Add feature of consent track.
- Initial release