This plugin extends the capabilities of the Hana FLV Player plugin.
It allows users to upload their FLV files directly through the Tiny MCE button rather than having to copy and paste a URL.
It also adds a new meta box to posts and pages which allows the user to save the same data but as post meta. This can then be called from within a theme from a simple function.
- Upload the folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory keeping the file structure.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Hana FLV plugin as usual from the post or page editor.
- Use the new upload buttons to easily add video and images.
- A new meta box is present on all post and page pages which will allow you to add an flv video as post meta.
- To add the new flv player to a theme add the following to a theme file –
<?php echo the_hana_flv($post->ID); ?>.
- Does this plugin include the original Hana FLV plugin?
No. You will need to have Hana FLV installed and activated for this plugin to work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Hana FLV Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Hana FLV Extension” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release
*Added fix for 500 error on js file