WARNING FOR VERSION 1.4 USERS: PLEASE UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION!
Hover Image makes you able to add hover-images to your WordPress Posts and Pages.
Simply use the shortcode [himage] [/himage] and place two images inside.
The first image can be hyperlink, this will be used for the “himage” too.
If you like Hover Image and wanr to use it in your language, feel free to contact me to create translations! Thanks
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
hover-imagefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Change settings under Settings –> Hover Image
[himage] [/himage]in your posts or pages and place two images inside of it. The first image can be hyperlink.
- How do I change the behavior from the homage?
Simply go to Settings –> Hover Image.
There you can simply change the design of your transition.
Note that the transition will be invisible if you set the time to 0.
- How do I use milliseconds?
Set a leading dot to the seconds field.
E.g. .4 or .9
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Hover Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- 1.0 First stable build
- 1.3 Added support for width and height
- 1.4 Added translation for English.
- 1.4.1 Solved an save-issue.