With Image Widget plugin you can in few simple steps publish images grid on sidebar of your blog page or post. For management of the images implemented set of simple and smart options. It’s not gonna take to much time to manage your media resources. Configuration of the gallery widget it’s very simple task with our image widget.
Image Widget have few functionality modes. You can easily change view of the image widget thumbnails layout. Upload images to the image widget take just few minutes and few clicks. You can use external plugins which have integration with Image Widget RB as source of the settings for the gallery and images sets.
Configure styles and view in external gallery plugin, select required gallery elements and publish it in image widget, as target content.
Key Features Image Widget
- Simple image widget interface;
- Simple image management tools;
- Media resources could be upload in few clicks;
- Multi columns image widget configuration;
- Unlimited images amount;
- Image grid widget view;
- Import of the image widget content from the external integrated plugins;
- No limits for image widgets amount on page;
- No limits for image widgets on sidebar;
- Additional parameters for images in image widget media manager;
- Image widget with lightbox;
- Fast navigation in lightbox;
It’s not require any special skills or code modifications to image widget on your website. Just install image widget plugin on your website, open settings to enable main functionality. Just install plugin from the directory and activate image widget function in widget settings.
If you have some ideas of new functionality or options for this image widget plugin please drop a line to our contact form or support section.
1. How to enable image widget for main WordPress gallery?
When you open WordPress admin section move to the Settings section / RB Image Widget an swith enable option on this section.
2. How to upload gallery widget images?
When you open WordPress widgets section on the left side with the list of the widgets yo ucan find RB Image Widget. Just drag and drop widget. When you click on widget you’ll see additional options. Click on manage images button and use this section for upload and manage images of the gallery widget.
3. How to change columns in image widget grid?
When you open WordPress widgets section on the left side with the list of the widgets yo ucan find image widget. Just drag and drop widget. When you click on widget you’ll see additional options. When you open image widget settings you can switch between columns amount of the gallery widget grid.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Image Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Image widget tested with WordPress 6.0
- Image widget tested with WordPress 5.6
- Image widget tested with WordPress 5.5
- Image widget tested with WordPress 5.3
- First release of the Image Widget plugin.