This plugin is created to enable WordPress site owners to specify a custom invitation code to be used with Gravity Forms.
Once an invitation code is specified on a form, the user can’t submit that form until that invitation code is entered in the field during the form submission.
This plugin can be combined with the Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On to make sure that only people with a correct invitation code can register on your
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- Create a GrvityForm form and go the edit page.
- Within the Advanced Fields section in the editor, select “Invitation Code”.
- In the General tab of the Field Settings fill in the Invitation Code you want.
- In the Appearance tab of the Field Settings, you can specify the
“Custom Validation Message”. This message will be shown to the user when a wrong
invitation code is submitted.
How do I use this plugin?
This plugin requires you to have Gravity Forms installed (min version 2.5).
The plugin is tested with Gravity Forms 2.7.3
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Invitation Codes: Gravityforms Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Plugin released.
- New: Invitation code can be now a list of comma separated codes instead of single code.
- New: User can make invitation codes input case sensitive, default is case insensitive.
- Fixed: Invitation code field can now be populated automatically just like other GF fields.