LeadBooster Chatbot by Pipedrive is a chatbot plugin that captures visitors to your WordPress website and turns them from qualified leads into deals in your Pipedrive CRM account.
Just customize your chatbots appearance, set up conversations from templates or by creating your own, and let your bot get to work engaging each of your website visitors. While greeting and offering them assistance, your bot is also pre-qualifying them as leads.
Hot leads are then assigned to the right sales reps and fed straight into your Pipedrive pipeline as deals. Your bot can even help visitors schedule calls and meetings with your sales reps that sync to their Pipedrive calendars. With leads flowing into your pipeline, your sales team has more time to focus on turning them into customers instead of tracking them down in the first place.
If you’re not already organizing your sales with Pipedrive, you’ll need to sign up for an account and purchase LeadBooster as an add-on before installing this plugin.
To install the LeadBooster plugin, you’ll first need to create a playbook for your chatbot in your pipedrive.com account under Pipeline Settings > Tools > LeadBooster. After your playbook is ready, complete the following steps:
- Under Embed, copy the code snippet under the WordPress section in the LeadBooster feature.
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins and click on the Add new button.
- Search for Leadbooster Chatbot by Pipedrive plugin, then install and activate it.
- Once the plugin is activated, you will see a Leadbooster Chatbot by Pipedrive menu item under Settings in the WordPress dashboard.
- Paste the copied code into the Global Pipedrive JS code snippet text field.
- Click Save settings.
- If you want to have different chatbots on different pages of your website, paste the respective playbook’s code snippet into the text field next to the name of the specific page in WordPress.
Now enjoy while LeadBooster collects hot leads and you have more time to focus on selling!
Where can I find the JS snippet
LeadBooster JS snippets are available thought your dashboard on pipedrive.com
Tested versions of WordPress
Functionality of this plugin was tested on versions: 4.5.17, 4.6.14, 4.7.13, 4.8.9, 4.9.10, 5.0.4, 5.1.1, 5.2.1, 5.3.2, 5.4-RC1, 5.8.2, 5.9.3, 6.0.1 and multisite network installation of WP 5.2 (in the “subdirectory” configuration).
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“LeadBooster Chatbot by Pipedrive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“LeadBooster Chatbot by Pipedrive” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed undefined notice issue
- Bumped required PHP version to 5.6
- Updated supported versions
- Change plugin name to ‘LeadBooster Chatbot by Pipedrive’
- Updated plugin description
- Updated plugin settings and playbook
- Fix to ignore filters to show all pages in the plugin settings for Polylang
- Added language of a page to the page title in the plugin settings page (in case of using WPML or Polylang)
- Fix to ignore filters to show all pages in the plugin settings (support for WPML)
- Sorting of plugin settings pages table by page title
- Fix to show all pages in administration
- Updated links to pipedrive.com
- Updated translation domain to support tranlate.wordpress.org translations
- Public release