Limit the maximum number of IPs a user can log in.
* Set the maximum number of IPs and the number of days.
* See user login logs and whether their login was blocked or not.
* Reset a specific user’s IP history via the
Edit User page.
* Enable admin or user email notifications when limit exceeded.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Limit Max IPs Per User screen to configure the plugin.
What versions of WordPress, PHP and MySQL does this plugin support?
This plugin was developed and tested on WordPress 4.7.3, PHP 5.6.27 and MySQL 5.6.33, so those are our recommended minimum supported versions.
We cannot promise that this plugin will work on older versions of WordPress, PHP or MySQL, but we try to use best practices in our code to support the most common production environments used today.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Limit Max IPs Per User” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Small bug fix for other plugins to be able to show data in the user table. Thanks @odoremieux!
- Additional bug fix for counting unique IPs on login
- Bug fix for counting unique IPs on login
- New feature: enable admin or user email notifications when limit exceeded.
- Fixes “Clear User’s Recorded IPs” button on latest WordPress versions by replacing the deprecated use of jQuery.live(‘click’, …) with jQuery.on(‘click’, …)
- Initial release