Instagram posts are a great place to get your content out to the world, but you can’t click links within an individual post. Link In Bio WP Creates a simple landing page that lets you mirror your instagram feed so that you can easily link to outside content.
After activating the plugin, you can begin populating the page with content by adding new “Links” by clicking “Links -> Add New” in the WordPress Admin sidebar. You can further customize the landing page by going to “Link In Bio Settings” in the WordPress customizer.
The landing page can be found at https://yourdomain.com/links/. Anchor links on the page are also available at /links/#media & /links/#posts
- Create a landing page that mirrors your instagram feed in order to link to outside content.
- Customize landing page link.
- Mobile first & Responsive layout.
- Infinite Scrolling built in.
- Easily customize landing page within the customizer.
- Built in hooks let developers customize the plugin even further.
- Install from the WP Admin dashboard under the Plugins menu.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins page on the WP Admin page.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Link In Bio WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Link In Bio WP” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
— Fixes thumbnail display bug that happens when using the Jetpack Photo CDN.
— Added option to disable plugin CSS in order to allow developers to add their own styling.
— New customizer option lets you set a custom slug for the landing page.
— First Release