Add roles that can edit the privacy page. That’s it.
Remember that a Data Protection Officer (DPO) should be administrator and/or have access to the settings in order to do its job correctly.
But also, you may need to add other roles allowed to edit the privacy page, this is why this plugin exists.
- Upload the entire folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find the setting in the ‘Privacy’ settings page
- I can’t see the checkboxes, why?
You have to create a page first, then you can go back to the privacy settings, the choice should be available now.
- I can’t uncheck the ‘administrator’ role, why?
You can’t do that, it’s mandatory to have admins allowed to edit this page.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Manage Privacy Options Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
“Manage Privacy Options Page” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- 27 May 2020
- Update the page hook that has been changed by WP without keeping the old one #badretrocompat
- 22 May 2018
- First Release