The Google Merchant Product Feed plugin allows you to create multiple XML feeds for the Google Merchant Centre from your WooCommerce Store Products. Easily select which products to include, the shipping to use among other settings.
The free version allows you to include upto 5 products in your feed and does not include variants.
The Pro and Ultimate versions also include the option to include variants. The Pro version allows for upto 30 products and the Ultimate version allows an unlimited number of products to be included in your feed
In addition to this, the Pro and Ultimate versions allow you to filter products by category. A real time saver for bigger stores
To buy the Pro or Ultimate version click here
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click the option for ‘Google Merchant Feeds’ in the left menu
- Once I’ve created and saved my feed, what do I do next?
When you’ve created your feeded, selected the products to be added and saved the feed all you need to do is view the feed in the browser window (Click ‘View Feed’) and copy the Feed URL. You can then enter this URL within your Google Merchant Account. Google will then read the Feed at regular intervals. Any changes you make to the feed will be reflected in your Google Merchant Account the next time Google reads your feed.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Google Merchant Product Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Fixed in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given error
- Fixed Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in shipping.php
- Fixed error when generating xml feed
- Generated prices include Tax where applicable
- Updated readme.txt file.