MessageFlow allows e-commerce store owners to provide SMS/MMS services to their customers.
Highlighted features of MessageFlow:
- Send automated notifications for WooCommerce orders.
- Send custom SMS catered to each WooCommerce order.
- Send custom bulk SMS/MMS campaigns for customers.
Important: The FREE version of this plugin will be including all of the features mentioned above with some limitations. Visit https://messageflow.co to see the list of features offered in our paid version.
There are two ways that a store owner can install MessageFlow:
- Through accessing https://messageflow.co, you can create a FREE account that will allow you to download the plugin. Then go to the ‘Plugin’ section of your store and upload the plugin’s zip file.
- Access the ‘Plugin’ section of your store -> click ‘Add New’ -> search for ‘MessageFlow’ within the search box -> click ‘Install’ & ‘Activate’
For a more detailed information about the plugin, please visit MessageFlow’s official website.
Is MessageFlow free?
Yes! MessageFlow’s core features are and will always be free.
Should I pay for the paid version of MessageFlow?
It really depends on the level of customizations that your store needs. While our FREE version provides all the core features that a store owner might need for their basic customer service needs, a paid version can really make your store stand out with in term of personalizations.
How do I use Campaigns app?
Please follow the steps labeled in the app. It will guide you through the process which only takes only 3 steps to completed.
How do I created an account for MessageFlow?
Visit MessageFlow’s official website and click on ‘Download’ tab.
How do I enter the credentials provided in setting?
For now, we only offer Twilio as our SMS/MMS provider. Before using MessageFlow, please register your account on Twilio official site and buy a phone number to receive credentials that you can enter to MessageFlow.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“MessageFlow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Added alert for invalid accounts.
- Move send message API to the cloud.
- Bug fixes: Fixed switch not update value when toggle and refresh page.
- Dynamic content change to dropdown and categorize.
- Added variable suggestion dropdown.
- Added tooltip for General settings.
- Asynchronously save switches in settings page.
- Changed toasts to Polaris toasts.
- Bugfix: Permission settings block admin order toggle.
- Enhanced handling big list of numbers in Campaigns app.
- Phone mockup preview now can display working URLs.
- Added Added ability for Campaigns app to send bulk MMS.
- Added preview attached images for Campaigns app.
- Fixed order notifications’ fatal error when changing order status.
- Added warning message when test mode is ON.
- Added ability for Campaigns app to upload attached images to S3.
- Added recipients count for Campaigns app.
- Handled copy&paste phone numbers from excel to Campaigns app.
- Updated header and footer to include company’s information.
- Fixed responded bugs on admin order SMS.
- Fixed order notifications not sent when creating order manually.
- Added SMS Editor component to Settings and Campaigns apps.
- Handled not showing admin order SMS when there’s no billing phone number.
- Added ability to sent emoji in order notifications.
- Enhanced REST API security.
- Enhanced phone numbers validation on Campaigns app.
- Added phone mockup for preview in Campaigns app.
- Added ability for store owners to control SMS subscription setting on orders.
- Added checkbox for user to opt-in/opt-out of order notifications.
- Allowed custom dynamic variables on order notifications SMS.
- Added settings page for order notifications.
- Created REST API route to send SMS.
- Changed admin order SMS to use React.
- Added notice when React app failed to render.