A very powerful and user friendly WordPress SPAM protection and AntiSpam plugin which eliminates Comments Spam, Content Spam, Registration Spam, trackback/Pingback spam and every other type of WordPress SPAM. SPAM Protection and Anti-SPAM plugin provides security against Login, Registrations, comments SPAM and content protection for your website. It simply identify, delete and prevent future registrations and helps to defeat wordpress SPAM users.
- Eliminates WordPress Comments SPAM, Content SPAM, Widgets SPAM, Subscription SPAM, Contact Emails, SPAM, Booking SPAM, Woocommerce SPAM and SPAM Orders.
- Google reCAPTCHA– Login and Registrations Spam Protection
- Blocking users by country- It allows you to select countries you want to block, and it will automatically block comments and registrations. you can control malicious traffic, location aware authentication and online gambling (wher gambling laws vary by region)
- SPAM Filter- A spam filter is a program that is used to detect unsolicited and unwanted email and prevent those messages from getting to a user’s inbox.
- Blocking comments by Stop Words- you can come up with entire unique stop words list according to your need, and you can simply block comments which contain stop words.
- Stops SPAM/BOT registration- If you running a multi authored blog, and you set your blog registration to open, there are chances you will be haunted by spammer and BOTS registering on your blog. This plugin filters spam bots on registration forms of WordPress
- Stops Woocommerce SPAM- block non-legitimate submissions on your comment forms. This way legitimate visitors will always be able to leave a comment, while spam bots are locked out for good.
Supports: Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, JetPack Contact Forms & Comments, BuddyPress, bbPress, WooCommerce, s2Member, WP-Members, Mailchimp, Fast Secure Contact Form, Formidable Forms, and all other WordPress forms. (*It will be provided on request or if required )
Do you want support?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
Spam Protection. Find and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page
- Download Spam Protection plugin.
- Unzip and upload the
miniorange-spam-protectiondirectory to your
- Activate plugin from your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to
Settings-> Spam Protection, and follow the instructions.
- Click on
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“SPAM Protection and Anti SPAM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- WordPress 5.9.1 compatibility fix
- WordPress 5.7 compatibility fix
- Updated features and screenshot
- this is the first release.