myCred Badgr enables users and admins to connect their myCred achievements with Badgr. Synchronization between myCred and Badgr empowers users to share their digital badges on your website.
What is myCred?
myCred is an intelligent and adaptive points management system that allows you to build and manage a broad range of digital rewards, including points, ranks, and badges on your WordPress/WooCommerce powered website.
What is Badgr?
Badgr is a free and open-source platform for creating, issuing, managing, and tracking badges based on user achievements. Every account in Badgr is a backpack for the badges they’ve created and earned.
- Synchronize admin myCred account with Badgr.
- Synchronize user myCred account with Badgr.
- Display open badges on your website via shortcode.
- Make your site Open Badge compatible.
- One-click synchronization between Badgr and myCred.
- Badgr sync form via shortcode [mycred_badgr_login] to connect account with Badgr.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“myCred Badgr Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
TWEAK – Added compatibility for the myCred v2.6.
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 6.2.2.