Courseware allows you to create a course, a module, a course unit with course content, and perhaps a quiz or surveys. Drag and drop to arrange the course and create a course outline using our [shortcodes] or widget. Courses can have automatic enrolment so you don’t have to worry about enrolling students. Course certificates can be distributed at the end of a course.
This plugin allows you to reward your users with points for completing units, modules or courses with support for myCred badges.
myCred for Courseware Features
Here are the most notable features of myCred for Courseware.
- Award points for completing units.
- Award points for completing modules.
- Award points for completing courses.
- Badge support.
- Translation ready.
More myCred Freebies Integrations
- myCred H5P
- myCred Credly
- myCred – Learndash
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Event Espresso 4.6+
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for WP-PostViews
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred Gutenberg
- myCred for Events Manager Pro
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
For more information visit our Documentation Page.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type myCred for Courseware
- Find myCred for Courseware and click Install Now to install it
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it and you are ready to go.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“myCred for Courseware” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 6.2.2.
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 5.8.1.
Improvement – Get plugin updates from wordpress.org