The Open Hours plugin is designed to add a convenient time schedule to your website in order to maintain it without spending too much time or energy.
The goal is to eliminate the hassle of having to go through an overcomplicated process to set up your business’s operating schedule and current status.
Made with love by Pixelgrade!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up your schedule, by going to Customize -> Open Hours
- Start adding either your business’ schedule or the current status of your operations through our Widgets or Shortcodes
2020 ལོའི་ཟླ 2 ཚེས 11 ཉིན།
seems a bit buggy... many times I have to deactivate and reactivate, because it will display that we are closed. For example, today it said we would not be open until Wednesday (today is Tuesday and we are currently open).
2017 ལོའི་ཟླ 10 ཚེས 20 ཉིན།
Awesome plugin, saved me money. Dear developer, could You please make it easier accessible? Not like Appearance-> Customise-> Business hours, but more like Dashboard -> Business Hours, please?
2017 ལོའི་ཟླ 3 ཚེས 15 ཉིན། 2 replies
Awesome- and east to use plugin. I've been looking for some time for a plugin that shows the opening hours of today, and i finally found yours. It works excactly how i hoped. Thanks alot for the great work;) Cheers! Karim
2017 ལོའི་ཟླ 2 ཚེས 17 ཉིན།
I found it very easy to work with this plugin's system. It handled with ease a very human way of writing the restaurant's open hours.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“Open Hours – Easy Opening Hours” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་སྐད་ཡིག་ནང་ལ་ “Open Hours – Easy Opening Hours” ཡིག་སྒྱུར་བྱོས།
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Better handling of broken schedules
- Ensure compatibility with the latest WordPress version (6.0)
- We did several compatibility checks with the latest WordPress releases, so everything will be working smoothly
- Fixed a couple of styling issues in the Customizer
- Restricted scripts and styles loading only where needed
- Fixed a couple of small issues
- Fixed incorrect display of next open days
- Added fix for inconsistent current status
- Changed labels for the Current Status Widget to match the correct replacement tags
- hotfix for setting closed days
- fixed php 5.2 compatibility issues
- added default schedule example
- removed ‘use short day name’ option from the current status widget
- Plugin init