This plugin provides the ability to define activities each characterized by intervals of time in which they are carried out called intervals.
Each of these time intervals is characterized by a start time, an end time and a description associated with details about the task to be performed.
The activities thus defined may be displayed individually in the pages of WordPress using a shortcode: the display style may be selected from one of those available and further customized to fit the theme in use, through the use of a special Specified CSS between the plugin options.
** Included translations **
** Coming soon**
* More layouts
* (Got more ideas? Tell me!)
- Download the PAC Weekly Timetable plugin
- Simply go under the Plugins page, then click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file
- Alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Finally, just go under Plugins and activate the plugin
- Q: What is an activity?
A: An activity is a content of a timetable
- Q: Where do i find the id of an activity?
A: You have to look into the All Activities option page: the first column contains the activity’s id
- Q: What is an interval?
A: An interval is a time range, you can specify a many time range for one activity
- Q: Is there any tutorial to help me use this plugin ?
A: Yes, here you can find useful information: GitHub Page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན། & གསར་འབྱེད་པ།
“PAC Weekly Timetable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.བྱས་རྗེས་འཇོག་མཁན།
Interested in development?
- Bugfixes related to the install process and the activation process
- First public release.